I have now been in Japan for over 10 months. I have been living in a small rural town, and attempting to teach Eigo to Nihon-jins who really can't be arsed. But i have done some awesome travelling and had some amazing experiences!

Monday, July 16, 2007

week 48

Four weeks left- scccccccccary.
A bit mellow this week as the realisation that I am actually leaving, was setting in. On Monday I went to tennis and on Tuesday I went to my tea ceremony, but it was not a normal lesson as sensei had arranged some food for my sayonara party. She had in fact arranged a banquet of sushi and the other ladies bought salads, drinks and deserts! I was bowled over by the effort, although I was not hungry at all which was terrible!

On Wednesday I went for a run, had taiko and then had coffee with sarah. Thursday I ran and then had my eikiwae in Harue. On Saturday I had Frisbee and then went to Lori’s for the girls sleep over. It was nice to see some of the girls, eat amazing foods and we went for a nice walk in Katsuyama too, I didn’t sleep over though. I like sleeping in my own bed and surroundings far too much! On Sunday I went to tennis, then Frisbee and then to John and Kims in the evening for dericious chilli cooked by john and some games.

No comments: